Salary: $35,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year
CyberSecOp is a security consulting firm specializing in strategic leadership, security strategy & corporate security consulting services. CyberSecOp is seeking a Sales Administrator to join our team in the Stamford, CT offices. The Sales Administrator will responsible for supporting the sales staff by providing administrative, clerical, and customer support.
Primary Responsibilities…the overview of the job.
- Answer telephone calls and assist customers
- Create Opportunities using internal sales tracking software
- Follow up on sales leads, providing documentation and materials
- Direct sales leads to appropriate member of sales team
- Respond to emails, phone calls, and other forms of correspondence
- Organize, track, and ensure progress of all required paperwork for Sales Representative(s), verify documents are completed correctly and on time
- Facilitate the distribution of documents at the Sales Representatives’ request to clients, including the sending of electronic signature documents
- Respond to department-specific questions in a timely and accurate manner
- Update sales tracking database
- Assist in making PowerPoint presentations for sales staff
- Arrange meetings and conference rooms, coordinate travel arrangements
- Ensure all client information is correct
- Track expenses
- Create sales reports
- Complete sales meeting data, templates, and presentations
Requirements/Personal Attributes…we want to know your work style.
- Detail oriented
- Out-going, go-getter personality
- Team Focused
- Reliable and conscientious
- Analytical with the ability to solve/resolve issues
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently problem solve
- A strong work ethic
Qualifications…what you’ll need to succeed.
- Strong Written/Oral Communication Skills
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated work style; able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills with the ability to quickly identify and resolve problems
- Proficient utilization of technology, ability to learn new programs quickly
- MS Office Skills – Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office programs, specifically with Outlook and Excel
- Data Entry Skills
- Business Writing Skills
- H.S. Diploma/GED or equivalent and/or College Degree
- Clean background and drug screening required
Pay, benefits and more.
CyberSecOp offers competitive pay, generous benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and a 401K with matching.