Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Innovative Network Solutions Corp.
Sr Helpdesk Technician
INSC is an IT consulting and managed Services provider to businesses within the financial services, health care. Legal and Educational verticals. INSC offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as 360° cybersecurity programs, Incident response, Security Operations (SOC) and cybersecurity consulting
Provide excellent network operations for customers of Innovative Networks (INSC) by delivering expert technical assistance. The person in this position acts as a subject matter expert and highest point of technical problem escalation within Innovative Networks and Network Operations Center. They are responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving network problems and monitoring system performance
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Serve as the first/Second level of support for all end user and customer technical support requests and assist in troubleshooting and resolving issues via phone, email and in person.
- Track, route and redirect incidents to correct resources.
- Walk customers through problem solving process.
- Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution.
- Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers’ expectations.
- Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure.
- Recommend procedure modifications or improvements.
- Preserve and grow your knowledge of service desk procedures, products and services.
- Research and resolve end user and production equipment hardware and software problems, utilizing other IT staff and outside vendors as needed.
- Responsible for on-going workstation setups, which includes various OS installs and configurations, setting up user profiles according to company standards, and phone and printer deployments.
- Install, troubleshoot, upgrade and maintain computer hardware and software.
- Resolve technical problems with Local Area Networks (LAN), Wide Area Networks (WAN), and other systems.
- Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support.
- May provide centralized services including but not limited to: Antivirus, Updates and Security Patches, Printer configurations/setup, Email and User Account management, Request Fulfillment, End-user setup/training.
- Windows Operating Systems, Mac OS X, Office 365, Microsoft Azure and other cloud-based technologies.
- Network devices, printers, scanners, VOIP telephones, switches, Wi-Fi, firewalls, mobile devices.
- Windows/Mac Desktops, laptops operating system configuration.
- Microsoft Office 365 applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Experience working with ITIL standards-based service management tools.
- Experience working with remote support tools.
- Self-Starter/Self Directed individual that leads with passion for customer service.
- Must have a sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines.
- Work well independently and as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills: such as strong written and verbal communication skills, active listening and customer-care.
- Strong organizational, presentation, time management, and customer service skills.
- The ability to understand user problems and explain technical fixes in a clear and understandable manner to users.
- Able to work under pressure, as service calls must be responded to promptly, diagnosed quickly, and fixed within a short time frame.
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot and conduct root cause analysis.
- Looks toward the broadest possible view of an issue/challenge.
- Ability to work with cross functional teams and across multiple functions and disciplines.
- Champion boundary-less collaboration in order to ensure the most effective use of the processes and resources.
- Establish and leverage credibility through consistent demonstration of excellence, execution, and subject matter expertise.
- Follows standards of excellence.
- Associates degree required in IT, Computer Science, or related field (Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in PC support
- A+ Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Availability/flexibility to work on rotating weekends
- Completive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 2 Weeks’ Paid Time Off