Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Innovative Network Solutions Corp.
Our company is searching for a HelpDesk Technician to work out of our Boulder office. The ideal candidate will be able to provide support for our WAN, LAN, and virtual computer platforms. The Help Desk Technician will be responsible for supporting our clients network infrastructure, servers, and applications under the direct supervision of the Help Desk Manager.
INSC is an IT consulting and managed Services provider to businesses within the financial services, health care. Legal and Educational verticals. INSC offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as 360° cybersecurity programs, including virtual CISO, Incident response, Security Operations (SOC) and cybersecurity consulting
Provide excellent network operations for customers of Innovative Networks (INSC) by delivering expert technical assistance. The person in this position acts as a subject matter expert and highest point of technical problem escalation within Innovative Networks and Helpdesk Center. They are responsible for identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving network problems and monitoring system performance
Reporting to the Help Desk Manager, you will need to:
Perform remote, onsite, phone and desk-side user support.
Discover, track, and resolve incidents with client systems and network-related projects. Update clients on status of requests and open issues.
Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups and software updates.
Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations.
Install new / rebuild existing desktops and servers — configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with industry standards and the client project/operational requirements.
Install, configure and troubleshoot printer installations.
Respond to systems and network related alerts and escalations.
Maintain a basic knowledge of:
Microsoft Core Services Administration (Active Directory, Group Policy, DHCP, DNS, File and Print services)
Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
Microsoft Windows 7/10 Deployment and Administration
Firewalls, VPN, IPSec Tunnels (Fortinet, Sonicwall, Cisco and WatchGuard a Plus)
Data Backup/ Restore Management (DATTO a Plus)
Remote Desktop Services
Business class hardware (Lenovo, Dell, HP)
Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) and Professional Services Automation (PSA).
Office 365 architectures.
- Fluently speak English without hesitation
- Articulate your work to the client in non-technical terms
- Interact with clients of various technical skills
- Keep accurate records of your time and services provided
- Adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Associates degree required in IT, Computer Science, or related field (Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 1-3 years’ experience in PC support
- A+ Certification preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Effective interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities, with keen attention to detail
- Self motivated and directed, with the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Availability/flexibility to work on rotating weekends
- Competitive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off