Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Innovative Network Solutions Corp.
IT Project Coordinator
INSC is an IT consulting and managed Services provider to businesses within the financial services, health care. Legal and Educational verticals. INSC offers technology hosting, monitoring, management, helpdesk, disaster prevention and recovery, as well as 360° cybersecurity programs, including virtual CISO, Incident response, Security Operations (SOC) and cybersecurity consulting
Work collaboratively with both internal and external project teams to ensure complete and accurate information for the successful completion of projects with an emphasis on cost effectiveness and customer service. Facilitate any changes to project scope to respond to customer needs while mitigating margin erosion. Oversee timely and accurate completion of any outstanding punch list issues.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, and Key Results Area:
- Responsible for coordinating project execution for the infrastructure related IT operations and projects
- Reviews project plans with IT Manager to assist in planning and coordinating implementation
- Work with project managers, vendors (local and remote teams) and other IT stake holders to coordinate project activities
- Account for, track and maintain project documentation and artifacts including technical and functional documentation, platform architectural diagrams, DR plans, and requirements tractability matrices as per standard process.
- Manage projects and client access utilizing SmartSheet Web-Based Application updating on a daily basis as the project unfolds.
- Manage and organize multiple tasks and project deliverables
- Scheduling, preparing agendas and developing minutes for project meetings
- Ability to work on a variety of projects simultaneously, in a fast-paced work environment
- Serve as the “information bridge” between clients, vendors, and internal resources
- Review and Analyze completed projects and adjust templates accordingly
- Partner with procurement to ensure proper equipment is order and delivered on time to the correct locations
- Prepare weekly project status reports and distribute to Client and INSC Team
- Lead project update meetings to review project status, time line, risks, and issues
- Own problems impeding project success and guide them to resolution
- Develop and Organize project plan templates to minimize project plan setups
- Track project progress and hours meticulously
- Proven 3+ to 10 years of experience as a Technical Project Coordinator
- Solid understanding of Agile and Scrum project management techniques and methods
- Knowledge and experience of ITIL and IT infrastructure project is plus
- Understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
Experience in using Smartsheet, Visio, Power Point and Excel is a must.
Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
Excellent verbal and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Associates degree required in IT, Computer Science, or related field (Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred)e environment
- Availability/flexibility to work on rotating weekends
- Completive Salary
- Excellent Benefits Package
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Time Off